Monday, June 2, 2008

put on a little makeup, makeup

These days whenever I talk to my mom, her advice goes like this, "Just be nice to everyone and wear a lot of makeup." And we laugh. But for being so concise, it covers a lot. If you, dear reader, and I have spent any amount of time together, my mom has heard about you. We are very close. She thinks I can do anything. On the rare occassion that I cook her a meal, she says, "You could have a cooking show!" When Katie Couric left the Today Show she said, "You could do that job!" No wonder I talk to her so often.

2 comments:

Shonda said...

I love it!! I am so excited that you started a blog! I've been thinking for a long time that you should. Love ya!
Shonda

rocknbrocks said...

We all love Phyllis! Welcome to blogging, so glad you got on board with all of us!