Tuesday, September 2, 2008

little miss can't be wrong

Not to brag, okay, to brag, but I'm pretty good at solving mysteries before the ending. I have my sister Alison convinced that I've never seen a movie that I couldn't figure out. Of course it's not true, but I like to pretend. I remember several years ago there was a made for TV movie that had me completely stumped. It was a woman in peril movie starring Annie Potts. It turned out she was stalking.......herself! Still brings me chills.

Rosanne helped with this blog title but assures me that it's not, "been a whole lot easier since the %!^@& left town, been a whole lot happier without her face around." Good to know.

3 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

Hey K! I love mysteries too! I am not great at figuring out "who done it", but am getting better. Silly Cubby loves Monk!

Megan Curtis said...

You think your so clever!! i got news for you...I remember one time you told us you were going to write down the ending of a movie on a piece of paper and you were completely wrong. WOW!

Kristen said...

I remember it and I was right! But irritated that mom made me write it down like I couldn't be trusted. So there.