Monday, September 8, 2008

i always feel like somebody's watching me, can i have some privacy?

I love celebrity sitings. A couple of days ago, I saw Vicki from the Real Housewives of Orange County shopping in Nordstrom with her daughter. For a Bravo TV watcher this is an actual star siting. They were on their way out, which was good because then I couldn't follow them even if I wanted to as I had just entered the store. In high school, I saw Ted McGinley shopping in Fashion Island. I was with my dad and told him I'd be right back, then proceeded to follow Ted around for a few minutes. I had to be sure it was him. Many years ago I saw the youngest Walton girl at Atlantis Park. Once I saw Mike Lookinland, aka Bobby Brady, in a parking structure in Park City. My friends and I made a lap. Again, just to be sure it was him. This is not stalking! He stopped and talked to us for awhile. But my very best one was talking to John Stamos at Knott's Berry Farm. This was back when he was "Blackie" on General Hospital and had that long, feathered hair. Oh yeah. My sister Cathy and I went up to talk to him. I would never do that now. It was the kewlest.

6 comments:

Anne said...

I once saw Michael Jackson at Disneyland. Creepy.

rocknbrocks said...

Okay, but I have seen Erasure, The Jets, Thompson Twins, The Eagles, Rosie O'donnell (gag), Mr Belvedere, The Osmonds and Bill Clinton in Yellowstone. Okay, so mine haven't been as great.....can you tell I am a child of the 80's? Some of you were at Family Feud and Mr Belvedre with me!

Shonda said...

KC, Remember when we got Dom Delouise's autograph at a production of Grease in Long Beach?
Bet that's worth some money.

Shonda said...

Oh, and I totally remember the Ted and Blackie sightings!
My cousin and I once followed Donna Mills from Knotts Landing down Rodeo Dr. (On foot.)

wonderfulworldofwards said...

this is all very impressive....and i'm sorry to one up you, but ANDO from HEROES is in my lobby!!!! true, he doesn't actually have powers and isn't actually a hero, but still...!

Princess Danell said...

Did I ever tell you I went to High School with John Stamos? We had a class together when I was a JR. and he a Senior. H e was really "stuck up". We use to run his fingers through his hair like it was so gorgeous. Although he had a right to be cool because he was an AWESOME drummer. He was on the school band (Band Geek, my favorite Sponge Bob episode) and rocked!