Tuesday, August 5, 2008

it's just another day for you and me in paradise


I live about 20 minutes from this paradise. So beautiful. My friend Gayla and her friend are in town from Las Vegas and they invited me to join them for lunch at Las Brisas which is right on the coast in Laguna Beach. I hadn't been to the restaurant in years, but I had been to the beach there a few times recently (but that's another story involving a personal trainer and a bright orange french cut speedo). We sat outside on the patio eating chips and guacamole while enjoying the view. It doesn't get better than that.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow - your photography skills are unbelievable! Why didn't you tell me you had that talent?

Kristen said...

Hey! I actually DID take a great picture myself but I have no idea how to post it! True confessions--Annie has posted all of the pictures on this blog. Poor me.

wonderfulworldofwards said...

it's true! she took an AMAZING picture...(she's an AMAZING WOMAN)it's currently the screen saver on her cell phone. since she's not yet (please note the word yet)figured out how to send it electronically...please schedule a time to see it up close and personal! it's worth the $2.99 she might charge you to view it. that's the usual and customary rate cell phone carriers charge for such a screen saver....

Katherine said...

I love Laguna Beach. Ahhh... I want to hear more about the food. :)