Tuesday, August 12, 2008

if i could turn back time, if i could find a way...

...I would take back the night I googled "Orange County reception sites," then signed up for a service that would find me the perfect site for my wedding. The problem is that I'm not getting married (yet-cross your fingers). Here's what happened. I was with some friends for dinner and games one night. By the end of the night, there were four of us left and a couple of us decided we would plan another friend's wedding. One friend picked a date, and I announced that I'd take care of finding the reception site. So, late that night, I went home and googled Orange County reception sites, then followed a link and signed up for a service. Yes, I gave my email address. I know, I know!! Bad idea! It was late! I was caught up in the excitement! Can anyone say living vicariously?! For months now I've gotten emails with photos and menu ideas for my nonexistent wedding. Ouch.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Funny!

wonderfulworldofwards said...

i would totally endorse a dusk OR dawn wedding! and it need not be restricted to just a dusk/dawn wedding....
ANYONE can join in on the fun at ANYTIME!


i understand that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God..and that God's commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force.

i've also heard that best friends make the best marriages!

rocknbrocks said...

Hi K
sounds like you are keeping busy and as creative as ever! Twins are here, we've been at myrtle beach. love ya