Tuesday, December 2, 2008

be our guest, be our guest, get your worries off your chest

St. George was so fun, and I have Matt and Megan to thank for it. I was spoiled and loved every minute of it. We took drives to look at Christmas lights, shopped at some fun stores, ate delicious food (homemade granola, Thanksgiving dinner, turkey pot pie, bumbleberry frozen custard from Nieslon's) learned important life lessons from Kung Fu Panda, and just enjoyed spending time together. I could post a picture of my brother wearing only a pair of pants and a Caution: Extremely Hot apron, but fortunately I won't. Of course playing and cuddling with Chase and Gracie was the best. They could not be cuter.

On the way home I stopped to visit Gayla. She took me to lunch and we went shoe shopping. Ladies, you know that's a good time! Thanks, Gayla! Everyone is being so darn good to me. We went to this great boutique where I got a new clock for my family room and a Christmas wreath. It's pure glittery goodness. Come on over and see.

4 comments:

wonderfulworldofwards said...

please! post the picture of your "hot" brother....words just cannot describe

rocknbrocks said...

Dont tell me, you didn't eat at Cafe Rio? I love their soup! Sounds like you had a wonderful visit! That's what its all about!

Kristen said...

Cafe Rio...yum. The salad is my favorite. I haven't tried the soup. We didn't make it this time. I'll have to make up for it next time and go twice.

Katherine said...

"There is no charge for awesomeness.

Or attractiveness."

Sounds like a fun trip!! You should post pictures of Matt's kids.