Sunday, October 26, 2008

nyc, what is it about you? you're big, you're loud, you're tough

New York is one of my favorite places. It's just so big and bustling. Highlights from my trip-

Gypsy with Patti Lupone-soooo good
The 39 Steps-pure fun
walking around the East Village
shopping in Chinatown for handbags
bus and boat tours around Manhattan
walking with Yadi to the little red lighthouse under the George Washington Bridge
talking with the girls late into the night
pastrami at Katz' deli, linguini and clams in Little Italy
the incredible views from the Top of the Rock courtesy of Lorette
visiting Mood, the fabric store from Project Runway
and people watching-especially people in long neon green faux fur coats

2 comments:

Megan Curtis said...

Can i go with you next time? I only said to tone down your NYC review because I am jealous and have never been to NYC.

Kristen said...

You can go with me anywhere, anytime! You are the kewlest.