Monday, July 7, 2008

vacation all i ever wanted

I'm about to go home after two weeks with my family. Altogether there are 20 of us. I had such a fun time and I'll write more about it in the next few days, but I didn't want to wait to share one of the highlights of the trip. We went to this really nice restaurant. Here's a picture from my brand new digital camera. Notice the cool water feature and beautiful stacked stone on the building.






Now take a closer look.....




I ordered Meal #1. It was divine.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Laugh out loud!

Shonda said...

That is so funny! I'm surprised to see palm trees in Oregon.

Megan Curtis said...

I once wrote a brilliant hicoo poem about mcdonalds.

A man walks to town
He spies the golden arches
He eats a burger


This has to be the nicest mcdonalds in the world.

Anne said...

They also serve Tillamook ice cream. Weird.

rocknbrocks said...

Wow, what a luxury! We dont have fancy places like that in NC!