Monday, July 14, 2008

all i wanna do is have some fun, i've got a feeling i'm not the only one

Some of my friends have Disney passes, so I finally got one last fall. I was tired of missing out on the fun. I have one of the less expensive ghetto passes and am currently blocked out until mid August, but I figure I'll avoid the crowds and heat. I went to California Adventure for the first time several months ago. It's charming and not as crowded as Disneyland. A few of the best rides there are Tower of Terror and Toy Story Midway Mania. For guaranteed fun, go to Disneyland's Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. It is a target shooting ride with secret ways (which will NOT be disclosed) to earn higher points. I am currently scoring just under 300,000 points. That's right, almost 300,000 points. Soon I will surpass that. Hey, I've got goals. If I were five years old, the evil Emperor Zurg on this ride would have scared me. At five most everything scared me. I jumped a few times on the Nemo ride and that was just last month. After the ride, you can email a picture that's been taken. I've heard it's the only free thing at Disneyland.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Funny, and cute picture!!

Easy-E said...

Ummm...how do I say this delicately? I'm worried for you.

rocknbrocks said...

okay, I am THRILLED to finally see you.....even if it is on Buzz Light Year! Jess and Josh's passes just expired.

Chrissy said...

We went when Kendall was 4 and she was very scared. I think this ride is the best! Don't tell my kids you have passes - they will be jealous.

Princess Danell said...

Absolutely the best ride i the park.. You gotta get your scores up girl. Here's the trick: a) take charge of the steering stick and mess with your partner;b) hope the ride gets stuck. It happens a lot and you can really rack up the points!