Thursday, January 29, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things

I haven't written for awhile, and don't really have much to write, so thought I would just make a random list of things that make me happy--drives by the beach, reading a good book, getting thoughtful emails, taking walks, visiting family who all live too far away-especially my little people, naps, going to a matinee, watching Top Chef and Project Runway, making my mom laugh, giant microphone karaoke, just hanging around with my friends, home decorating magazines, the Container Store, eating chips and guacamole, sparkly jewelry, watching a Jane Austen movie, taking trips, I Love Lucy, my new brown suede boots, and remembering that I have a lot to be thankful for.

Don't be impressed- my pet peeve list is probably right around the corner.

4 comments:

Megan Curtis said...

A good part of those things are EXTREMELY BORING

Kristen said...

Sad, but true. Hey, I'm easily amused. I forgot to include watching Kung Fu Panda on a gigantic beanbag.

Chrissy said...

Wow - nothing like brotherly love to make you feel happy! That sweet, sentimentality must come with the name (Matt). ºÜº

rocknbrocks said...

oh I love a few of your favorite things too!But did you forget Brady Bunch? thanks for sharing....